Australian Shopify Experts. Hire Local Freelance Shopify Developers.
E-commerce is fast overtaking traditional commerce as your customers preferred way to shop. The number of people who use their computers or their mobile phones to buy products only increase every year. Social media and other forms of internet marketing provide sellers with a very good reason for choosing an e-commerce platform to help grow their business. Shopify is one of the best e-commerce platforms on the internet.
Running an independent e-commerce platform like Amazon, Opencart and Magento require investment, time and specific skills. Not just from the business owner but from the web developers and IT staff who look after the software behind the scenes. We love open-source software however it does take time to maintain and manage these systems. If unfamiliar with IT software and the Internet in general then these software packages can be hard to navigate and manage on your own. There are also chances that things could go wrong. For example, if your web developer disappeared or the web design company went broke who would support your business? How would you make changes to your site? Ultimately, your reputation and business could be damaged. This is why Shopify Ecommerce is trusted by over 200,000 companies, including General Electric and Tesla Motors.
Sell online with Shopify
Trusted by over 1,000,000 businesses worldwide. Try Shopify free for 14 days.
Hire an Australian Shopify developer to setup your ecommerce store. With our expert freelance Shopify developers, we can create a customised storefront and help you sell with Shopify. Call 1300 628 437
Why is Shopify our Preferred Software Vendor for Ecommerce in 2020?
- Shopify is a global platform, servicing big and small e-commerce websites.
- Shopify supports all international currencies and has global tax support.
- More than 70 international payment gateways available. Accept credit card and PayPal payments.
- Easily ship and track orders online with every major carrier.
- Fully Responsive HTML5 templates with a great range of free and paid templates available to fit your business.
- No web design skills required.
- Integrated blog and professional website builder included.
- Shopping carts display correctly on all devices including mobile and tablets.
- Easily integrate into a Facebook shop and other third party sites including your own existing web address.
- Product analytics, sales summary and report dashboards.
- Easy backend management and administration, with no computer knowledge required from you.
- Full (SEO) Local Search Engine Optimisation included.
- Inventory item attributes, sizes and weight customisation.
- Features include coupons, discounts, gift cards and specials.
- Export and Import products, customers and orders.
- All orders placed is screened for fraud.
Shopify has the most intuitive user interface. It is simple, yet powerful. Customers can easily browse through your catalogue of products and services and add them to their basket. Checkout is optimised for fast purchasing, shipping and an easy to use payments screen.
Unlimited Web Hosting Included
Shopify is hosted on robust servers which are included in the monthly price. That’s right! No additional hosting required. This includes unlimited bandwidth on an unlimited amount of products. Self-hosted eCommerce platforms rely on your uptime, regular software updates, upgrades and security fixes. When your site is down you rely on your local support team and developers to fix. This can get expensive and may lead to your business having downtime. With Shopify, your web hosting is taken care of by a professional support team. All upgrades and updates are taken care of including the backups. No technical background needed to maintain your shopping cart.
Shopify Setup Experts. Hire Us to Setup Your Shopify Store
We’re a trusted local Australian Shopify developer. For a fixed fee of $595.00 AUD we can install, configure and customise your shopping cart. This includes staff training and importing your current items from your existing shopping carts. Once we complete the handover you will have full control of your site and run your own online business, using an easy interface. We have our own internal freelance shopify developers. No more relying on independent web developers or IT support staff to maintain your shopping cart.