CMather Web Development respects your privacy and will only use the personal information you provide to further our common goals. The information we do gather about our visitors and customers helps us better understand the demographics of our customers and tailor our products to their needs. While you may receive periodic mailings from us on new services or specials, we have put in place the following policies for your protection:
- We will NEVER sell your information to a third party.
- We will not share your personally identifiable information without your permission.
- We use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- All credit card transactions are handled by ClickBank, 2Checkout and PayPal.
- We will only contact you in the manner you selected when signing up (telephone, e-mail, etc.)
- You may opt out of related newsletters you sign up for at any time.
If our privacy policies change in any way we will update this content. If however they change in a way that might cause a disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information, we will contact all registered customers prior to such a change so they may prevent such disclosure.
This notice governs the public use of CMather Web Development and its associated services. This website contains copyrighted content including, text, code, images, logos and audio-visual materials. We grant users the right to view these materials and print pages from this website for personal, non-commercial use. All other rights are reserved. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorised by CMather Web Development or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright. You may request permission to use copyrighted materials by contacting CMather, but absent such permission we reserve the right to pursue legal action regarding the misuse of any copyrighted and trademarked content. The mascot is a registered trademark. Copyright © 2014 CMather Web Development. Bendigo, Australia.
CMather Web Development and associated services, web pages, domains and sub domains owned and operated by CMather shall adhere to a strict NO SPAM policy. In this case, SPAM includes but is not limited to the sending of unsolicited or bulk commercial e-mail as well as posting advertisements in news groups or message boards when such action is prohibited or message is off-topic and unrelated.
- We forbid the use of SPAM techniques in connection with the marketing of our programs, products and services.
- We reserve the right to terminate client access and close accounts “for cause” if said client engages in SPAMMING.
- If you have received Spam messages regarding any of our programs, products or services, please let us know so we can rectify the situation.
Domain Name ICANN Policy
ICANN’s Registrants’ Benefits and Responsibilities document. Domain Name Registrants’ Responsibilities and Rights.
Our Postal Address is:
CMather Web Development
PO Box 547, Golden Square
Victoria, Australia, 3555
Phone: 1300 628 437 or (03) 9016 9437
Email: Support Desk
Business Hours: 24/7 Support Australia Wide