In today’s day and age, if you do not have a website for your business, then you are getting fewer prospects than you should. When you are promoting your business online, what matters is the exposure that you get. The equation is quite straightforward—if more people land on your website, there are greater chances that of converting these people into prospects, which you could further, convert into your customers.
So, it is an established fact that you need a business for your business. But, what kind of website should it be? Most people, especially those who are starting out, are apprehensive about websites because they think it might be an additional expense for them; an expense that they could well do without. However, the truth is that you just need a simple webpage to get started. You do not want anything elaborate… and you could always start in a simple manner and then build a more complex website by upgrading it.
There are hundreds of reasons why you should have a website for your business, but let us point out a few of them here.
- When you have a website, you have a 24/7 mouthpiece for your business. Your website is your virtual office; it is your salesperson who relentlessly keeps promoting your business, whether or not you are physically available. If you enhance your online business with features like auto-responders, you can always stay in touch with your clients, regardless of what time zone they are in. Your website keeps promoting your business at any hour of the day or night, without ever taking a break.
- People can find your website, and thus your business, whenever they need to. In the past, when someone would recommend a business to their friend, they would most likely forget about it when they really needed it. But, if you have a website, this won’t happen. At least, it won’t happen because of the various features that we have today… interested people can bookmark your website, they can add themselves to an email list, they can apply to alerts from your website and most important spread the word via social media.
- Your website brings your market to you. This is the most important advantage if you think about it. With any other kind of business promotion, you have to find your niche, which is always a very difficult thing to do. But, when you have a website with great content on it, you will find interested people coming to visit your website, and then they will want to know more. They will subscribe to your website, add themselves to email lists, and even contact you directly. You are able to get right into the in-boxes of interested people, which is the best way to reach out to the market.
- You can create a brand image for your product so easily if you have a website. You can get a professional website designed for a few dollars and give it a completely professional look. Then, you can promote this brand through various ways—blog about it, write articles on it, promote your brand on social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter, make videos about your product and upload it on YouTube, and so on. People start talking about your brand… it gains recall value and becomes viral.
- The best part is that whatever little you spend on your website; you can get it back in full measure and even more. Just think about it; this is a whole new territory you are tapping into. You are reaching out to the globe. You are promoting your brand to people you would never have met or reached out to in any other manner. Even if you get just a couple of sales through your online endeavours, it means a lot to you. You get back what you spent. Thus, having a website is a great idea for full ROI, and much more than that.
So, What Do You Need?
All you need is to have a very simple website to get started. Maybe you just need a single page that showcases your product, tells about its features and pricing, and gives your business contact information. That’s all you need. You can always add elements whenever you want to expand your website.
People from all over the world—most of them start-up businesses who want to make their presence felt within their industry—are placing their faith in CMather and Bendigo Web Hosting for their website creation needs. Our company designs simple and customisable websites for all kinds of business needs. If you want to reach out to a global market in the simplest possible way, then our website developers can create a simple one-page website, like a business card in just 24 hours. This is all the material you need to bring international exposure to your online business. Phone 1300 628 437 for more information or contact us via email for an instant free quote.