As another year pass and we close 2013, I like to take this opportunity to thank all the new customers who made CMather Web Development home for their new businesses. Overall we had an extremely busy 2013 by adding 412 new corporate customers to our growing list of online business owners. During 2013 we lost 3 great staff members who left to start up their own Internet adventures and we gained 8 new freelancers and 14 business partnerships to help with our work load.
Here are some of the achievements we picked up in 2013:
- We started offering free DIY Web Design to Webmasters and Small Business Owners
- We included the DIY Web Design into our web hosting packages
- Successfully rolled out email marketing and newsletter campaigns
- Project Managed several large corporate projects throughout Australia
- We offered free domain names and DNS services
- Offered Quickbase Consulting Services to Healthcare Agencies
- Australian based 24/7 online support and free call back requests
- Social Media interaction increased by 300%
- Launched several successful Android Apps on Google Play
- Added several articles to online blogs and technical advisories
- 72 new e-commerce stores using Open Cart and Shopify
- 346 new web sites went online. 108 from Australia and 79 from the US
What to expect in 2014?
2014 will be our 14th year online. We plan to offer all the services currently on our website. We have some great new packages for domains, hosting and design bundled into an affordable business starter pack, starting in January 2014. For all existing customer we hope to reduce some of the hosting/domain costs and bundle them together to offer an easy payment plan.
With new technology and applications emerging every month, we have been grateful to explore and utilise new platforms for our website. Our website will auto update on 3rd January 2014 with a new responsive HTML5 layout, which will offer faster customer support and streamlined content management system for our staff. The site will now be available on mobile devices as well as desktop computers and android applications. The subtle changes to the code will see a user-friendly screen for all devices. We have also integrated the back-end to offer single sign-on as well as a proper customer database. Note your current login details will remain unchanged.
Finally I want to thank everyone who used our site, past and present customers who have helped shape our business. Without your generous support this business couldn’t operate throughout the years. I hope 2014 is a prosperous and exciting new year that brings new customers and is rewarding for you and your online business. We look forward to serving you and your business with new technology and support in the New Year.
Happy New Year and Best Wishes,